First Annual Lac qui Parle County Conference on Industrial Hemp and Clean Energy Programs Two Day Conference
Looking at the future of Lac qui Parle County is a good time to investigate new opportunities for farmers and emerging ag businesses. Two topics that are hot right now are Hemp and Clean Energy. So we at the LqP Economic Development Authority (EDA) have organized a 2-day conference to bring you the nuts, bolts and economic drivers for hemp and clean energy.
Days: January 11-12
Location: Madison Armory 504 3rd St, Madison, MN 56256
Cost: $25/day or OR $50/2 days
Bonus! It’s $40 for 2 days if you register in advance!
Please note – if you register after Jan 5, you run the risk of not getting a lunch. We’ll do our best but caterers need numbers.
Space limited to first 250
Conference Highlights – Hemp (Jan 11 and morning of Jan 12)
- Department of Agriculture on Hemp Study Opportunity
- Panel from working farmers on the Help Study – who is it working for them
- Learn more about processing and facilities
Conference Highlights – Clean Energy (Jan 12)
- Minnesota PACE on Energy Efficiency Opportunities – Cut Energy Costs Today
- CERT (Clean Energy Resource Teams) on Opportunities to get into “farming” renewable energies