Information and resources are available directly from the Lac qui Parle County EDA office. We are here to match your need with the best resources available in our area. Contact our office to schedule a confidential consultation to help you get your business heading in the right direction! If you have interested in learning more about the individual sources, use the links to contact the sources below:
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing – PACE financing is repaid as an assessment on your property tax bill for a set period.
- Agricultural Utilization Research Institution
- South West Initiative Foundation
- Southwest Minnesota Small Business Development Center
To enroll for SBDC Services, please click on this link: www.SBDCassistance.com It will take you to our website. Look for the Red banner on the home page that says, “Sign up for SBDC Services”. Click on that and it will take you directly to the site that you need to complete. When you’ve entered your name, you will be asked to select the center. We are Southwest Minnesota SBDC. Click on that and it will take you to an information page. It will only take you a few minutes to complete the information. Please note, you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your electronic signature.
- Southwest Minnesota Center of Rural Entrepreneurship (CORE)
Get more business help in Lac qui Parle: