Looks like a great event. We wanted to share the opportunity…
We are back at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Park for this event.
And we’re bringing back the free All Star Networking Bootcamp that runs from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the adjacent hall. Three dynamic speakers will share their invaluable insights in how to be more effecting at networking and growing your business. More info is at www.networkingbootcamp.biz
This is a boutique event designed to give maximum opportunity for you to get up close and have a meaningful conversation with some of the area’s top business professionals.
Since they are committed to working with businesses of all sizes, you know you will be welcome at their booths, whether you just starting or are established and face growing pains. They are looking forward to hearing about your challenges.
Some of our attendees come with a plan and seek out the exhibitor that might help solve a problems and then they leave. 20 minutes.
Most come for a longer period of time and gather some ideas that will help them grow their business, take on a new opportunity or just make their lives easier.
Whether you come for 20 minutes or spend the afternoon, the Small Business Resource Expo will be worth your while.
Those benefiting most from attending the Small Business Resource Expo are those who are:
- Planning to hire
• Planning to update your web site
• Reviewing your vendors and suppliers or seeking competitive bids.
• Interested in increasing sales
• Developing a marketing plan
• Bringing a patent to market
• Developing a Prototype
• Working on a business plan and are looking for numbers and ideas.
• Looking for ideas on how to jump start your business.
• Looking to expand your network of professional business advisors.
• Expanding your business through social media, direct mail or other strategies.
• Considering office space, executive-style or virtual office space.
• Want to regain control of their financials.
• Want to find the best telecommunication and internet solutions for them.
• Help with HR, benefits and health insurance.
And much more. All in under one roof.
Stop by and visit with 50 B2B exhibitors, meet other small business owners and introduce yourself to new leads, contacts and future customers.
Don’t wait. Tickets will be $15 at the door, so reserve your ticket today!
See you on May 1!