We wanted to share this opportunity from the SBA Minnesota District Office…
Free Tickets Available for the Small Business Resource Expo
Nov. 15, 2017 – 1:30 to 5 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomington
Come early for the Profit Strategy All Stars Workshop from 11:30 to 1:30. Then walk right into the expo to find more profitable ideas waiting for you. More information at www.ProfitStrategyAllstar.com.
The Small Business Resource Expo brings the most sought after expertise for small business owners and managers. Seek out exhibitors who might solve your particular problem, or gather sharp ideas from among 49 exhibitors ready to help in several ways. Every exhibitor is committed to working with companies of all sizes, whether just getting started or facing the growing pains of an established business.
Get up close and have a meaningful conversation about your business with some of the area’s top business professionals, including the SBA and our great resource partners
Register Here for the Expo
Act now and reserve your FREE ticket today. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Those benefiting most from attending the Small Business Resource Expo are those who are:
- Planning to hire.
- Seeking a business loan.
- Revamping your web site.
- Reviewing your vendors and suppliers or seeking competitive bids.
- Pursuing increased sales.
- Developing a marketing plan.
- Developing a prototype.
- Working on a business plan.
- Looking for ideas to jump start your business.
- Expanding your network of professional business advisors.
- Growing your business through social media, direct mail or other strategies.
- Considering office space, executive-style or virtual office space.
- Looking to regain control of your financials.
- Searching for the best telecommunication and internet solutions to support them.
All in one place!
Stop by and meet 49 B2B exhibitors, network with other small business owners, and introduce yourself to new leads, contacts and future customers.
See you on Nov.15!